[Oe List ...] Song Lyrics

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 19:41:50 PDT 2018

Remember the last time you had a song that inhabited the back of your mind constantly? Even if you didn't know all of the words? Is there a good friend in our community who can email or facebook me the lyrics to the  Other World song to the tune of Scarborough Fair? I think it starts with words: "Free yourself from the mind"... I think that song speaks to our present-day crisis-ridden political circumstances and would like to add it to my journal.

It's just a thought that came to mind--did we ever think about creating CDs of any of our soulful corporate singing or songfests?, BTW, I've introduced some easy to sing hymns from across the traditional Church and from my one Order Song  Book (without that Other World song) into our House Church Sunday worship service.
 G&P,
Dawn Collins

We love the Creator/Source because the Source/ Creator loved us first.- 1 John 4:19