[Oe List ...] CALL TO ALL 10 09 2018

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 03:36:43 PDT 2018

Milan, Your posts are enlightening and have given me the opportunity to
make small contributions with a bit more knowledge. I feel our
contributions are more critical than ever. There was just a rousing Trump
rally in Rochester, Minnesota with 15,000 people - right the middle of
rural Minnesota which still has a lot of support for Trump. Recently, a
granddaughter, registered to vote the day she turned 18.
Beret