[Oe List ...] FW: Pak The & Kelapa Dua

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Sun Mar 4 13:33:25 PST 2018

Who knows where these contacts with old colleagues will lead us?   This one discovered as I attempted to learn more about how Kelapa Dua was selected as a project. Connie had directed me also to Pak The, but I didn’t reach him, and now it is too late.   I will read Connie’s memoir and then donate it to the ICA library and add it to the addendum of the Chronological History of EI and ICA.

Lynda