[Oe List ...] Garnet BANKS Death Notice - Mt Waverley, Victoria | The Age

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Jun 29 08:24:19 PDT 2018

http://tributes.theage.com.au/obituaries/theage-au/obituary.aspx?n=garnet-james-banks

Karen Newkirk requested on FB that someone post this brief notice on the OE list.

John and I are grateful for our time with Garnet and Liz and Becky and Ingrid in the Canberra House back when Jeremiah was a baby,  so that’s been 40 years ago.
We were specially surprised when we moved to Greensboro to find that Becky was working as a hand therapist not far from our house, which resulted in several
fine family visits.  That was probably 10 -12 years ago.

We send our sympathy and care to Liz and Becky and Ingrid.

The address I have is Elisabeth.a.banks at gmail.com<mailto:Elisabeth.a.banks at gmail.com>.

Garnet’s memorial and Bev Salmon’s memorials will both be on July 6, 2018.     We scan all sing on that day of remembrance:

Those who die on the March,
Shall renew their strength,
They shall mount up on wings as eagles.
They shall run and not be weary.
They shall walk and not faint.
Help us, Lord, help us, Lord in thy way.

Grace and peace,

Lynda and John