[Oe List ...] New Book, Meanderings

jlepps39 jlepps39 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 04:22:00 PDT 2018

Thanks, Dawn,
I hope you enjoy it
Johm

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Dawn Collins <collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com> Date: 6/28/18  19:05  (GMT-07:00) To: John Epps <jlepps39 at gmail.com>, Order Ecumenical Community <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> Cc: Dawn Collins <collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com> Subject: New Book, Meanderings

Hi, John with regards to Ann. Just a line to thank you for sharing your "grace moments" near and far which is on my list for a good summer read. Ordered my copy from Tattered Cover today. Looking forward to turning its pages in my book nook by the window.
G&P,
Dawn

We love the Creator/Source because the Source/Creator loved us first.- 1 John 4:19