[Oe List ...] Completed life of Bev Salmon

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Mon Jun 18 19:31:37 PDT 2018

After I posted the news of Bev’s death, several people inquired for more data and I had little to go on since I’m not on FB much and was out of town over the weekend.  Shelley Hahn, gathered these messages  below from Julie and Jana’s Facebook pages.  Bev died Sat. morning with her family with her.   John and I talked with Bill this afternoon.  He asked that we help get the word out about Bev and he will share more a bit later.  They have all been on a totally unexpected journey.  Today, they had a Ritual of Closing together as a family with poetry and special memories.  A community memorial service will be held July 6, in their town of Salina, KS.  He invites colleague connections either at their home 744 South 10th, Salina, KS 67401, or on the OE list serve or Phone: 785-825-1221.  He’s having a bit of trouble with his e-mail, but thinks he can get to the OE list.  Julie Salmon Gregg and Jana Salmon Lamb are also listed in the Directory.

We celebrate with this family the life of service that Bev lived for her family, the church, the community and the world. Bill and Bev were in Korea for a time and also in Egypt, I think, and also with us in 5th City where Bev taught with me and Jean Long, Jan Ames, and others, at Training, Inc in the Chicago suburbs.

Care and Peace, Lynda and John Cock