[Oe List ...] Facebook Message from Julie Salmon Gregg re: Beverly Salmon

Doris Hahn dshahn31 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:14:22 PDT 2018

Lynda, thank you for your email ( and continuing care). I am not on
Facebook, but Shelley told me the story behind this story yesterday; so I
can appreciate what you say. However, maybe you should send out the whole
story (about the choking over dinner); so that those who don't know, will
have the whole picture.
Doris Hahn