[Oe List ...] Facebook Message from Julie Salmon Gregg re: Beverly Salmon

Seth Longacre sethlongacre at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 20:04:18 PDT 2018

Thank you, Lynda, for sharing this.

My heart aches to much for Bill, Jana and Julie. What a shock this must be for them.

When Beverly & Bill were assigned to Vienna and she had to leave Training, Inc., she gave me the opportunity to step into her position there. This utterly changed my life in the most profound way and I am eternally grateful for that. She was an amazing, authentic, beautiful woman.

  Seth T. Longacre
  Carlsbad, CA

"No one man can terrorize a whole nation unless we are all his accomplices”  Edward R. Murrow

          ———-O0ooo—
          ———–(——)—
         ————(_/-
          —-ooo0O—-