[Oe List ...] Man on Fire continued

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 08:02:19 PST 2018

I watched *Man on Fire *on PBS app last night. The clergy colleagues'
accounts of knowing Charles, the family accounts of their life with him,
the local folk who said there was no racism and those who said they knew
first hand, all stay in my reflections. I could not read the typing which I
sensed was a significant account of his purpose. Was struck by his choice
of place was Grand Saline and the scene where family shared that he had
planned it out.
I was reminded of how difficult it is to live a whole earth life in
Crescent City FL. It deepened my decision to explore moving to a place of
like minded Spirit colleagues abide with integrity.
Judi White

End of year reflections on 2018 in my circlefireflydance blog below)

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 6:26 PM Nancy Lanphear via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> I, too watched as Charles gave his final gift.  Thank you, Wayne for
> beginning this conversation. What will stay in my mind is his face, the gas
> can and the flames.  What I will remember is his spin on the Mountain of
> Care those many  years ago.  I know I have heard so many talks, spins,
> presentations ...  but the one Charles gave day, I will remember forever!
> I began this new thread because the one that came to me was difficult to
> read.
> With gratitude for his life and yours.
> Nancy

*Judi White*