[Oe List ...] Man on Fire continued

mary hampton mhampton at att.net
Fri Dec 21 15:52:13 PST 2018

OK. I read the earlier conversation Objective level.  Here are mine:

The woman with tattoos on her arms trying to be a liberal in her home town.
Charles’ son “Mission always came first with him.  He did not know how to be a dad”  rough paraphrase.
Reflective
I found it hard to identify with Anyone in the film.  If pushed, with the childhood friend, showing the school yearbook and remembering.
Keep it going!
Grace and Peace.
Light, Love,
Mary Hampton