[Oe List ...] Kerala Floods

Lynda C Lynda860 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 22 13:31:49 PDT 2018

Beautiful expressive response.  You have a gift!   Lynda

From: OE <oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net> on behalf of OE List <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 4:09 PM
To: OE List <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>, "oe at lists.wedegeblade.net" <oe at lists.wedegeblade.net>
Cc: Dawn Collins <collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Kerala Floods

Thank you, Mary.

Kerala has long been a paragon of a responsive, people-oriented political system. The world can learn much from their very human demonstration of self-determination and the interconnectedness of all peoples.

Toward the creation of avenues of participation in caring for a more human planet,

Dawn

We love the Source/Creator because the Creator/Source loved us first.