[Oe List ...] Fw: Fwd: Fw: My Living Will (ls)

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 13:49:35 PDT 2018

 When approaching our arriving at "that certain age", remember laughter keeps the warm blood flowing and the body going!
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Kaira Jewel Lingo <truejewel99 at gmail.com>Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018, 2:50:28 PM MDTSubject: Fwd: Fw: My Living Will (ls)
 Funny pics from a friend...