[Oe List ...] Penance is required

Seth Longacre sethlongacre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 12:39:46 PDT 2018

and not all abusive priests are pedophiles. It’s also not just a structural issue, but a theological one as well. So many seriously screwed up ideas about sex and women believed by these men which, in their minds, justify what happened, or at least leave them not responsible. (e.g. the widely held belief in Evangelical circles that it is the role of women to control men’s uncontrollable sexual urges.)

  Seth T. Longacre
  Carlsbad, CA

"No one man can terrorize a whole nation unless we are all his accomplices”  Edward R. Murrow

          ———-O0ooo—
          ———–(——)—
         ————(_/-
          —-ooo0O—-