[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Releasing young Nepal girls to grow up without inhibiting Period traditions

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:25:26 PDT 2018

Wayne,

I for one have always admired your commitment to raise funds for our projects. I know that we “built” the Chickale Training Centre with those funds and hosted you and the Japanese colleagues. It is still such a sign!!

You can count on me for a check for $50, which I’ll mail when I get to Chicago as mail from here in Mexico can take a L O N G time! I’d like to make a couple of suggestions. Share with us the %that goes to the project and how much for overhead. Give us a number of how much caring for one girl for a year, or four years would be. If the sanitary napkin production is replicable, give us the amount and how many it can make and for how much.

You are a profoundly global citizen and I for one am deeply grateful.

Grace & Peace,

Jack

PS I also am adding the OE listserve. Not everyone of our colleagues gets both.