[Oe List ...] an eclipse Earthrise

mary hampton mhampton at att.net
Thu Aug 16 16:41:59 PDT 2018

Thank you, Marshall

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: W. J. via OE
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:33 AM
To: Order Ecumenical Community
Cc: W. J.
Subject: [Oe List ...] an eclipse Earthrise

Until last month my writing juices have been so dried up that it's felt like I've been stumbling across the Kimberley during the Dry. Now suddenly ... the Great Deluge!
So attached herewith is my early Earthrise witness on last year's Great Eclipse (I'm not waiting for my September birthday).
I spent the day with the entire Fishel clan, including their twin grandsons who had a blast, and my nephew Scott with his humongous high tech telescope. Even with all that techie gear, there was something totally otherworldly--an Other World--in our earthbound experience.
Blessings,
Marshall