[Oe List ...] an eclipse Earthrise

isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Thu Aug 16 15:19:50 PDT 2018

Dear Marshall,
Thankyou.
I have recently returned from a trip way out west in Queensland, a place called Charleville. We looked at the night sky and saw Saturn, Jupiter, the Moon, Omega Centuri, ( Globular Cluster) Albireo and a cluster called Jewel Box.
It made me feel entirely connected and at one with the Universe. Thankyou for reminding me of the wonder and awe that fills our lives.
in peace,
Isobel Bishop.

Sent from my iPhone