[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Kwangyung Il

Jo Nelson jnelson at ica-associates.ca
Thu Aug 16 10:18:55 PDT 2018

It is not really an HDP any more, but we have trained facilitators in Korea who work respectfully with our colleague there.

Bill Staples has been to Korea several times recently, and can catch you up with what’s going on in Korea, so I’m copying him here.

Take care,
Jo

--
Jo Nelson, CPF, CTF  <jnelson at ica-associates.ca>
Certified Professional Facilitator and ICA Certified ToP™ Facilitator

Ph. 1 416-691-2316, x2230  Toll-free 1 877-691-1422  Fax 1 416-691-2491
Website http://ica-associates.ca
Cellphone 647 233 6910
Skype "jofacilitator"

Vendor of Record: Government of Ontario Learning and Training Services #OSS-00154215
Vendor of Record: Public Works and Government Services Canada E60BQ-01ISSA/353/ST, Organizational Management.
Pre-qualified Vendor, Alberta Education Resource List

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
R. Buckminster Fuller