[Oe List ...] Kwangyung Il

Jim Baumbach wtw0bl at new.rr.com
Thu Aug 16 08:34:27 PDT 2018

This morning the guest to our men's group was a professor from Lawrence
University here in Appleton. He has connections with family in South
Korea and is well versed in North Korean politics. I wanted to share
something about our HDP in Kwangyung Il with him but felt I have hardly
know anything about it. Is it still a viable HDP?  Do we have any
information about it?  What happened to it?

Appreciate any info about it.

Jim Baumbach

---