[Oe List ...] Have you been watching the Vietnam series on PBS?

Elsa Batica marosel2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 21:27:07 PDT 2017

This was posted in my other group discussion I thought I'd share here.

This is a fascinating story about CIA running of opium out of Laos, and getting it to the US and also the US troops in Vietnam, with many of them coming home as addicts.

 Note that it refers also to Edward Lansdale (Philippines CIA master) and research by Alfred McCoy.

Burns and Novick also omitted this from their film:  https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/09/29/armies-addicts-and-spooks-the-cia-in-vietnam-and-laos/

Sent from my iPhone