[Oe List ...] Have you been watching the Vietnam series on PBS?

Del Morrill delhmor at wamail.net
Thu Sep 28 12:31:27 PDT 2017

Taped the series so only now seeing the series – profound, filled with the truth about what was really going on; difficult to see and hear at times, and memories, memories, memories.

Always with best wishes,

Del

It takes only a few seconds to wound the ones we love,

And years for them to be healed of those wounds.