[Oe List ...] Symbols are Important

Joy Bonafield via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Sep 1 10:35:22 PDT 2017

Rod,

  Thank you for sharing this.  I had no idea this was in process, but I
wholeheartedly agree with you.  Didn't know Harriet was going on the $20.
Hard to keep current with everything changing daily, weekly.  I encourage
you to consider posting this to a larger audience as well -- FB perhaps, or
however you share thoughts with a larger community.

  Grace & peace,

Joyce Bonafield-Pierce
Mineapolis