[Oe List ...] ORID—A “Life” Method

Bill Schlesinger w.schlesinger at pvida.net
Tue Oct 24 12:57:35 PDT 2017

Hmm.  I’d suggest that the R pulling at the patterns that emerge from that which grabs my attention; I see a face, and then recognize who it is in the store.  Feelings emerge in the moment, and I try to figure why they’re in this place, and then I decide what to do (greet them?  Avoid their glance?) – all happens pretty quick, though…

Bill Schlesinger