[Oe List ...] Death of Peggy Heng

Mary Kurian D'Souza marykdsouza at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 17:34:47 PST 2017

Oh Dharma
Thanks for sharing this.
Tsu Chen was my friend in Chicago. I got to know her at ITI In Mumbai. I can still hear her record playing and Tsu Chen pushing her glasses up her nose.
Wanda and I went to see her off when she left the Order
I wish she had not left
I last saw her in Pune when she came for a Sahara yoga event. Did not have time to connect deeply.
The wonder of the people we met and worked with
Mary

Sent from my iPhone