[Oe List ...] THE BAND OF 24

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook joyful52 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:45:04 PDT 2017

Dear Frank, and all,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to walk in memory lane again with Band of 24 video link and hear and sing some of the songs of the movement! Blood, Sweat, Tears Yes... thanks to all those who joined the long march; held Consults, raised money, created newsletters, and lived in HDP villages and urban experiments. We learned a lot about Knowing, Doing, and Being. We learned that others have good models too. We learned to be humble and trust the Mystery.

From the last Archives Meeting...What will be the impact for the future? I saw a quick photo with this question, but I did not see any of the responses.

I return to touch stones of value in RSI and Profound Journey Dialogue when we talked about what is the uniqueness of ICA that will make a difference now.

I feel the new Courage to Care book and Compassionate Civilization calling for resolves to keep hope alive.

What do Servant Leaders look like? I enjoyed David Flowers and Randy’s dialogue recently especially the references to other voices.

Keep Speaking Your Truth and Share Your Life Experiences,

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook
ICA: Taiwan