[Oe List ...] FW: Death of Peggy Heng (Tsu Chen)

John & Robyn Hutchinson rjhutchinson at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 13 22:21:11 PST 2017

Hi Mary and Dharma,
Yes my friend Priya also from Sahaja Yoga alerted me this morning and I immediately sent to Dharma. Dharma thanks for sharing on the lists.

Tsu Chen and we met up several times over many years, in Australia. In much more recent times Tsu Chen came to work with me and our school with Priya doing Sahaja Yoga classes within Lewisham school over a number of years. Such a small world! This Sahaja Yoga work was an underlying contribution to this schools image change journey!

Priya has played a very caring role over many months looking after Tsue Chen as part of the Sahaja Yoga family.

Tsu Chen will be well remembered.
Grace and Peace
Robyn and John