[Oe List ...] Final call for corrections

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Fri Nov 3 11:02:19 PDT 2017

Hi Michael,

Once again, thanks for your directory energy.  I use the directory a lot,
remembering each name in various ways, some are only names tht have stayed
with me over the years.  Just an unexpected catch up.  One evening earlier
this summer, my neighbor Brent called and asked me if I knew the names of
Harrison and Nancy Sims.  OF course, I knew their names!    He said that he
was bringing a 75 years old Nancy (Sims) Vermond to Songaia as she was
going on the Rite of Passage Journeys Adult Vision Quest.  WE spent several
hours in conversation the next day, discovering that she did not remember
me and wondered how I remembered she and Harrison. They left in 1970, so it
must have been during the summer program that I encountered them  Do you
remember them?  He was a black man who went to Africa with Joe in the early
days.  The strangeness of the event was that just that morning of Nancy's
arrival, I read in the Circle of Life about Harrison on the West Side
during the 68 riots. They were striking as a couple and a powerful symbol
for me.  Their son who was born that year was named Patrice.

Our family data seems still appropriate.

Enough for now.   Nancy