[Oe List ...] A Thought

Margaret Aiseayew via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jun 20 18:48:23 PDT 2017

John asked this question:

What rites and celebrations are appropriate to a dispersed body?

I have to wonder if in honor of the one planet on which we live, we might
should celebrate, each in our own way, the solstices and equinoxes.

If you can think of nothing to ponder in your celebration, consider that the
music of the hymn "For All the Saints" is titled Sine Nomine (Latin for
without a name).  It always enhances for me the mystery of my many
colleagues around the world and all the change they foment.