[Oe List ...] Kristen Knutson

Nancy Lanphear via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jun 6 07:00:01 PDT 2017

Dear Ones,

I feel the deep sadness within us all as Kristin's moves toward the "sea"
The songs below are the ones that comes to me this morning...  I will send
2 links knowing that Kristin nor her family may hear them today

 - do we have a way to speak to Joan?

https://youtu.be/XQziKp4NvGs  The River is Flowing

The River is flowing, flowing and growing,
the River is flowing , down to the sea.

Mother, carry me, a child I will always be,
Mother, carry me, down to the sea.

The Beauty of the Dancer      https://youtu.be/IQppB_Cshcg

You see the beauty of the Dancer,
You hear the beauty of the Song,
You feel the beauty all around you.
You wonder where you do belong.

You are the beauty of the Dancer,
You are the beauty of the Song,
You are the beauty all around you,
You're standing right where you do belong.

Journey on, dear Kristin and remember always that you are loved.

Nancy
.