[Oe List ...] THE 24 HDPs - photos

Gail West via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jul 25 16:19:17 PDT 2017

Several years ago Pat and Doug Druckenmiller came to Taiwan and re-visited
Hai Ou along with Evelyn.  As I recall they scanned some of the old
pictures and reports.  I don't know if they are on the listserve so give
them a call.

Gail

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 1:00 AM, Frank Knutson via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> COLLEAGUES
>
> 2nd REQUEST
>
> In October, the ICA, is celebrating 40 years of the 24 HDPs.  The Archive
> team is in dire need of photos for the following projects. The number
> following is # of current photos.
>
> OYUBARI, JAPAN                              3
>
> KWANGYUNG IL, SOUTH KOREA      11
>
> SUDTONGGAN, PHILIPPINES            6
>
> HAI OU, TAIWAN                              1
>
> NAM WAI, HONG KONG                   2
>
> SHANTUMBU, ZAMBIA                     2
>
> TERMINIE, ITALY                             2
>
> KREUZBERG OST, BERLIN               2
>
> IJEDE, NIGERIA                               11
>
> IVY CITY, WASHINGTON DC          3
>
> LORNE DE L'ACADIE, CANADA      2
>
> DELTA PACE, MISSISSIPPI               3
>
> VOGAR,  CANADA                          2
>

> Please send, ASAP, any photos you have of these projects.  If you know of
> anyone that might have photos, please contact them and email digital copies
> to f.knutson at earthlink.net.  The need to respond is NOW.
> CAN-I-GET-A-HAPPY-ENDING

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com