[Oe List ...] THE 24 HDPs - photos

McCabe, Diann A via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jul 25 11:32:35 PDT 2017

Hi--I have about 7 photos from 1978-79-80 in Pace mostly of ICA staff and community residents meeting in the Pace House or standing outside. I also have a handful of better quality photos (of the landscape, signs, murals, etc.) from a trip we made through Pace in the summer of 2013.

I also have about 10 photos from town meetings in the Mississippi Delta along with a photo from the governor's office when we had that sponsorship for town meetings in 1978-79. Not sure these would be of interest.

Let me know if you would like any of these scanned.

All the best,

Diann McCabe

San Marcos, Texas