[Oe List ...] PICTURES

Lynda C via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jul 25 05:44:22 PDT 2017

Bless you, dear colleagues, for taking care of Frank’s legacy in file cabinets.  I’m working from NC with the team preparing for the fall sojourn in Chicago.  Indeed, wish you could be with us.  Oct. 9-13.  Your photos will be a great gift to the Archives.  John and I are now living in a small college town near Charlotte, NC, near our son Jono and family.  We remember you fondly from early days in 5th City when “Johnny” was probably in your preschool class.  He turns 50 next week.

Lynda Cock