[Oe List ...] PICTURES

Holcombe Wanda via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jul 25 03:36:27 PDT 2017

Thanks Johnathan for your reminder of "Mowanjum....between 5th City and the Band of 24”.   I look forward to seeing your power point presentation.  We only have a few photos of our time there together. Wish you could join us for the Archives gathering in Chicago in October to celebrate and gather our wisdom on HDP projects.

Grace & Peace
Wanda

Sent from my iPhone