[Oe List ...] Celebrating the completed life of Bill Bailey

Roxana Harper via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jan 12 13:28:37 PST 2017

Dear Marianna and family --

I am saddened to hear of Bill's death and my heart goes out to you all as
you celebrate his completed life.  May God's peace be with you.

Roxana

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Marianna Bailey via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> This is Bill and Marianna's daughter, Lynn. I want to let you know that
> Dad completed his life early this morning with his family by his side. We
> love him and will miss him dearly.
>
> Grace and Peace,
>
> Lynn
>
> Sent from my iPhone

*"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still
plant my apple tree."*
-- Martin Luther