[Oe List ...] Celebrating the completed life of Bill Bailey

Geri Tolman via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jan 12 12:18:54 PST 2017

Dear Lynn,

Warren and I always admired your dad (and your mom), though we only got to work with them occasionally in summer programs.  I knew that when they settled in Asheville, the community there would come to cherish their energies and leadership.  We will be thinking of you all as you celebrate for Bill’s completed life.

Grace and Peace,
Geri Tolman