[Oe List ...] Death Bed

Richard dick_alton at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 19:44:35 PST 2017

Thank you Ellen and Dick. Birthday comes tomorrow but Kay just called me this afternoon to wish me happy birthday. she was actually stuck in traffic going over the Bay Bridge from Oakland to San Francisco.

Dick

Richard H.T. Alton 166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N Oak Park, IL 60302 T:1.773.344.7172 richard.alton at gmail.com Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back Babe Ruth