[Oe List ...] Houston area colleagues?

Timothy Wegner via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Aug 28 11:48:17 PDT 2017

Tim and Susan Wegner are fine. Our house is on a high spot along our road,
and the house is further above the road. We have taken in some neighbors
along Braes Bayou near our house who are flooded.

This is the worst flooding in our memory, but as long as electricity and
internet hold out (knock on wood), the experience in our house is strangely
ordinary. Little wind, light (albeit relentless) rain. Our bayou has been
going down. Right now Louisiana is being hammered.

I have used being home-bound to sort through some piles of papers in my
office (LONG overdue!). And, of course, hosting the friends we are
sheltering.

Tim.