[Oe List ...] Houston area colleagues?

Marilyn Crocker via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Aug 28 10:45:40 PDT 2017

Dear OE/ICA colleagues,

We have been watching with horror and sorrow the pictures of Hurricane
Harvey's devastation of the Corpus Christie and Houston areas of Texas.
According to our Directory we have many colleagues living in that general
area.  Is there any news of their safety and wellbeing?  Perhaps this is
covered among many of you via Facebook, but we are not so into that social
media, so would appreciate any news via the listserves.

Additionally, we are praying for our colleagues in New Orleans who have
suffered enough from Katrina, yet may be in for a piece of this
history-making weather event.

We hold all of you in Texas and the Gulf of Mexico in our hearts.

Grace and peace,

Marilyn and Joe