[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Chronological History - Corrections and Additions

Ken Fisher via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Apr 2 15:56:54 PDT 2017

Beret,

How do I get on the ‘order' list for this edition?

Ken

On Apr 1, 2017, at 3:38 PM, Beret Griffith via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

It has been two years since the Chronological History was published. David Dunn and I are starting the revision process.

If you have sent corrections and additions we have been saving the emails and notes for the 2nd edition. Please continue to pass on your observations, comments, additions & corrections.

Here are links...

 1. https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/20197.pdf <https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/20197.pdf>

Corrections cannot be made directly into the document so please send in another document, electronic, email, or paper. Send paper docs to me at 1412 Blue Flag Court, Northfield, MN. 55057

2. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y0IgEUDJLGzZJp_DVoZ0ZwE4hiLfZ7inTTTmD9nLEdo/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y0IgEUDJLGzZJp_DVoZ0ZwE4hiLfZ7inTTTmD9nLEdo/edit>

The Addendum is for adding information from 1989-2017. You can comment/add directly into this document.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Beret and David