[Oe List ...] Chronological History - Corrections and Additions

Beret Griffith via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Apr 1 12:38:54 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

It has been two years since the Chronological History was published. David
Dunn and I are starting the revision process.

If you have sent corrections and additions we have been saving the emails
and notes for the 2nd edition. Please continue to pass on your
observations, comments, additions & corrections.

Here are links...

 1. https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/20197.pdf

Corrections cannot be made directly into the document so please send in
another document, electronic, email, or paper. Send paper docs to me at
1412 Blue Flag Court, Northfield, MN. 55057

2. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y0IgEUDJLGzZJp_DVoZ0ZwE4
hiLfZ7inTTTmD9nLEdo/edit
The Addendum is for adding information from 1989-2017. You can comment/add
directly into this document.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Beret and David