[Oe List ...] Salmon: prayer reflection

Doris Hahn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Sep 20 14:33:13 PDT 2016

Thanks everyone for your contributions. I am so glad to have this
conversation tool available again!

Bill, I took your contribution on prayer and language to a meeting I
attended last night, since it was quite apropos to our conversation of the
evening. Folks really appreciated the input.

Doris Hahn