[Oe List ...] Remembering Frank Bremner

J and J Barker via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Sep 15 01:14:28 PDT 2016

DEAR COLLEAGUES:

Further to the notice sent below, expressed so aptly, passing on the news of the death of Frank Bremner,
we would like to inform all who remember Frank that there will be a Memorial Service to celebrate his life on Friday 30th September at the Westbourne Park Uniting Church,
27 Sussex Terrace, Hawthorne, South Australia at 1.30pm.

If anyone would like to share any further remembrances, we would be very pleased to receive them.

Grace and Peace

Jonathan Barker
ON BEHALF OF ADELAIDE BASED FAMILY AND FRIENDS