[Oe List ...] Remembering Frank Bremner

Richard and Maria Maguire via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Sep 4 21:43:10 PDT 2016

Dear Colleagues and friends It is with considerable sorrow that we pass
on that Frank Bremner has completed his life on this earth.

He passed away in Adelaide, believed to be connected with his diabetes.
Sue Cole has advised that a memorial service for friends and colleagues
is to be planned for late September in Adelaide.
We will keep you posted as more information comes to hand.

He is being remembered with great fondness among his ToP GIFL colleagues
as a perceptive, observant, true maverick, full of life and energy, an
intellectual whirl, a loveable man, a gentle giant, with a unique view
on life & a huge thirst for knowledge, a most enquiring mind and a
legend. Thank you Frank! You will be missed.

Frank has been a constant in ICA Australia’s journey.  Most of us will
have fond and poignant memories of him. He is and will be missed.

Warm regards

Karen Newkirk, John Telford & Richard Maguire