[Oe List ...] Neva (Forbes) Reece

Shelley Hahn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Oct 30 18:59:36 PDT 2016

Leslie has shared contact information for Neva (Forbes) Reece for anyone
who would like to contact her:

"If anyone would like to contact Neva she is at

Parkview Manor
1201 Hunt Avenue
Columbia, MO 65202

Her cell is 573-355-8190

She has good word-finding days and bad but she seems upbeat and loves to
chat."

Shelley Hahn