[Oe List ...] Trump disaster aftermath: here's a good piece by the Guardian journalist and environmental and political activist George Monbiot

Adam Thomson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Nov 19 19:12:34 PST 2016

Dear Marianna,

Thank you for getting back to me re George
Monbiot's article. It was cheering to hear from you.

Yes, I still have my (somwhat dog-eared) copy of
Declaration of the Spirit Movement, Century
Twenty - and I am so glad you have referenced it
here. I loved the language used then, and
treasure it like I treasure parts of the King
James' Bible. NO NEED TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE. (I
think I might send a copy of the "Declaration of
the Spirit Movement..." to George Monbiot. I think he might be intrigued.)

It's being together - even though we are
geographically far apart - that will get us through this.

Love from Adam in Dover, UK

END OF MESSAGE