[Oe List ...] Trump disaster aftermath: here's a good piece by the Guardian journalist and environmental and political activist George Monbiot

Lynda C via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Nov 18 19:01:23 PST 2016

Hi, Marianna.  Yes, that was a good article that Adam sent.

Been thinking of you and hoping you folks are not being threatened by the dreadful forest fires in the mountains.  We got a good dose of the smoke the other day when the wind was up.  Folks with breathing conditions were warned to stay indoors.  Clearer today.   Sending love and care to you and Bill.    Lynda