[Oe List ...] what....?

Joy Bonafield via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Nov 7 07:35:08 PST 2016

The idea that the campaign is  war, not a campaign -- I've heard numerous
times.  Now it is time to get past combat imagery [oh, no! all video games
support that!] and move to something that deals with differences in a
different way. I see that our emotions run most of our beliefs and
decisions, so this will be quite a challenge.  Maybe more women in
government leadership roles can help this to turn a corner?

I hope we don't remain "armchair" on whether this is "the new normal."
 What say we?  It is not only G 2 that is out there in the world.  We can
add our wisdom-clout-sageness-moral
persuasion-reflection-civility-intention-care on this.  Let each of us
think on how we might add our influence toward generating a new civility.

Erik Erickson (*Identity and the Life Cycle*) delineated the last two
stages of life as: Generativity vs. Stagnation, and finally, Integrity vs.
Despair.  I invite us to choose generativity here, moving toward integrity.

Blessings,

Joyce
bonafieldcohort26 at gmail.com