[Oe List ...] Nov 3, 2013

Del Morrill via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Nov 3 16:26:36 PDT 2016

The first time since we moved back to the PNW, we rooted for the National
League - oh the shame of it!  But despite our dear Mariners being American
League, we still were rooting all the way for the Cubbies, biting nails and
eating our dinner in front of TV! Hallelujah, always dreamed of, hoped for,
finally come true.

Now if only the Mariners could break their tradition of the one team that
has NEVER even been to the World Series!