[Oe List ...] Fw: Rob Duffy

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon May 16 12:35:22 PDT 2016

     Under the rubric of significant encounters, I had the occasion to share a silly joke with Rob during a break in a Summer Program circa late 70's. His sense of humor was infectious. I also recall the gracious presence he and Ann exuded (along with their charming accents) as a  compassionate and caring couple.
Rob leaves a memorable legacy of service to the life of the Church and the world.
Grace & Peace,
Dawn Collins