[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] The completed life of Rob Duffy

Jack Gilles via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon May 16 09:32:13 PDT 2016

Oh my, what a man! I have such fond memories of both Rob and Ann at summer programs and Priors meetings. They were part of the remarkable spirit colleagues that came from Australia. I am so grateful to have know him and I have such gratitude for his greatness. My prayers are for Ann and all the rest of our beautiful colleagues from “down under”. Blessings to you all. The Australian Southern Cross has another star in it if you look real close.

Grace and Peace,

Jack