[Oe List ...] The completed life of Rob Duffy

John Ballard via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon May 16 09:02:59 PDT 2016

We are sad to hear this news.  Rob was such a distinguished gentleman but
when we saw him with the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up ready to get
to work, we knew he was an exceptional colleague.  He and Ann were always so
kind and helpful to us:  both in Chicago and when Rob was prior at the nexus
in Hong Kong while we were at Nam Wai HDP.   Blessings and love to Ann and
all the family.  You have always been special to us.

Grace and peace,

Jack, Louise, Chris and Peter